Brandrick Architects is an Echuca-based architectural firm servicing Regional Victoria and Northern New South Wales.
In the last 25 years our experienced architecture firm has undertaken a number of significant new and re-developmental projects for residential clients, the community, health, education and public sectors as well as private and corporate business.
The Brandrick philosophies are transparent, straightforward and effective:
- Provision of practical, professional advice on architectural and planning issues.
- Innovative solutions that meet the Council’s needs and requirements both for present and the future
- Creating a built form which is “buildable” and meets the client’s needs in a practical and realistic way
- Our architecture firm has a commitment to detail, documentation and planning policy
- We produce high quality documentation that generates competitive tendering
- Design of buildings which implement environmentally sustainable design principles
Additionally, we perform with unquestionable professionalism and integrity:
- Ensuring that the project meets all OH&S & DDA requirements
- Strict supervision and OH&S adherence during the construction phase
- Construction schedules are delivered on time and on budget
- Projects are completed with an immaculate finish; exceptional quality, which is functional, ergonomic and offers future flexibility and expansion.
- We understand regional requirements and importance of value for money.
Brandrick Architects is both the “builder’s architect” and a highly-regarded architecture firm that is respected by our clients. We are effective, approachable and work to ensure the client’s needs and dreams are fulfilled, and the builder can construct a masterpiece.