Brandrick Architects are an Echuca architectural practice servicing Regional Victoria and Northern New South Wales.
In the last 25 years Brandrick Architects, have undertaken a number of significant new and re-developmental projects for residential clients, the community, health, education and public sectors as well as private and corporate business.
The Brandrick philosophies are transparent, straightforward and effective:
- Provision of practical, professional advice on architectural and planning issues.
- Innovative solutions that meet the Council’s needs and requirements both for present and the future
- Creating a built form which is “buildable” and meets the client’s needs in a practical and realistic way
- Commitment to detail, documentation and planning policy
- We produce high quality documentation that generates competitive tendering
- Design of buildings which implement environmentally sustainable design principles
Additionally, we perform with unquestionable professionalism and integrity:
- Ensuring that the project meets all OH&S & DDA requirements
- Strict supervision and OH&S adherence during the construction phase
- Construction schedules are delivered on time and on budget
- Projects are completed with an immaculate finish; exceptional quality, which is functional, ergonomic and offers future flexibility and expansion.
- We understand regional requirements and importance of value for money.
Brandrick Architects are both the “builder’s architect” and respected by our clients. We are effective, approachable and work to ensure the client’s needs and dreams are fulfilled, and the builder can construct a masterpiece.